1. He doesn’t respond on time to your text messages or just ignore it with no explanation.
2. He doesn’t answer your call especially during the day and doesn’t even bother to return the call. It might be that he is calling someone else and not you anymore.
3. You are the last of his priority of the day. He would only respond to your text message or call you during midnight when he is about to dose off and you have zero communication line with him during the day. He has regarded you as the least important person in his life now.
4. He has a set of reasons for not being more involved, like when He forgets the appointment or date with you. His reasons leave little room for debate, such as focusing on his career, hurt by an ex or he is too busy to give time and energy. If he were interested, he would find solutions, not excuses.
5. He stops holding your hand in public places and keeps distant from you during walking.
6. He doesn’t talk much anymore of how his day went by as he usually does before.
7. He is emotionally unavailable when you needed him most. He is never concern about your well-being.
8. He stops asking details about you which means he is not interested in you or your life anymore.
9. He is less interested in intimate contact or only wants to be with you physically when it is last minute or he has been drinking. The amount of contact is less frequent or has stopped.
10. He is not 100% focusing on you during your date. He looks at other women even when you are around.
11. He does not bring up the future. Even if you are not planning for a wedding and children, he will not plan for your next vacation or long weekend.
12. He is self-involved and absorbed only with him. He is physically present but you know that his mind is somewhere else during your date.
13. He stop asking you out and always makes promises that he will do next time but he never does them.
14. He stops giving you compliments and stop being nice to you.
15. He is always busy with something else; He will have time for other things and never gives you a minute of his day.
16. He does not involve you in his family life or make an effort to introduce you to family or friends. He does not invite you to social functions. He does not make himself available to meet your friends and family.
17. He will spend less and lesser time communicating with you on a regular basis and then suddenly stops with no communication at all.
18. He talks about other women and shows an overt interest. He stays close or initiates contact with an ex. A man who is interested in you will be paying attention to you.
So ladies, if you are in a relationship with a guy who does any of the signs that I have listed above, you better watch out. In other words, start preparing yourself for a break up so that it doesn’t take you by surprise.