Let’s try to understand the features of different types of tummies, the causes of their appearance and the ways how we can get rid of the tummies, depending on the cause of the appearance. Changes in the habitual work and appearance of the human body always have a cause.
The same is about the appearance of a certain type of tummies: sometimes the abdomen increases as a result of a general increase in body weight, sometimes as a result of eating of certain foods. To remove your tummy with a minimum of effort, you should determine the cause of its appearance and neutralize it.
THERE ARE FIVE COMMON TYPES OF TUMMIES:
1. Alcohol belly. Beer, wine or other alcohol drinks can prevent our body from digesting the food properly. Also, alcohol drinks are high in calories. To deal with this problem you should stop drinking alcohol and start eating more vegetables and fruit.
2. Mommy belly. After giving birth to a child, your belly still contains fat. It is good to exercise and to massage the problematic area. Also, you should consult a doctor in this situation.
3. Stressed-Out Belly. Stress and poor sleeping affect our body very much and can lead to appearing of fat in the area of your stomach. Try to sleep at last eight hours a day and avoid unhealthy foods. Do not drink too much coffee.
4. Hormonal belly. Hormonal disbalance can lead to weight gaining. You should change your diet, eat healthy foods and consult a doctor.
5. Bloated Belly. Problems in your digestive tract can also be one of the causes of appearing of a tummy. You should drink much water and take probiotics.